Custom Coroplast Sign Printing
What is corrugated plastic?
Corrugated plastic is a durable, weatherproof plastic material commonly used as a sign substrate. It is similar to corrugated cardboard commonly used for shipping boxes, but made of Polypropylene.
Coroplast corrugated plastic sheets are most commonly used for temporary outdoor yard signs such as campaign signs during election years, real estate signs, or advertising businesses and services.
Corrugated plastic is versatile, lightweight, cost effective, non-toxic (safe around children and animals) and recyclable.
Some printers apply images directly on the Coroplast sheet with flat bed printers or screen print. At GoPromo, we print on scratch resistant gloss or matte pressure sensitive vinyl, essentially a big sticker.
The printed vinyl sticker is applied perfectly to the Coroplast sheet. Coroplast sign printing is one price for full colour.
- Waterproof, weather resistant, stain resistant
- Light weight, easy-to-use
- can be used indoor/outdoor, they are great fro short term or permanent signs
- commonly used for real estate or lawn signs.
- easily cut by shapes with die-cutting methods.
MATERIAL COLOR: Standard white
MATERIAL SIZE: 48" X 96"
MATERIAL THICKNESS: 4mm & 10mm
most common sizes
- – 18″ x 24″ – Maximum of 120 names at 14 point font size
- – 20″ x 30″ – Maximum of 180 names at 14 point font size
- – 24″ x 36″ – Maximum of 240 names at 14 point font size
- – 36″ x 48″ – Maximum of 320 names at 14 point font size